sexta-feira, 28 de maio de 2010

Caligulove

Hoje a caminho do trabalho ouvi esta música 5 vezes...
Foi um bom começo de dia :-)


In the temple (I was an offering)
Of the heartless (there was an offering)
I was humbled (I was an offering)
& reborn...
Into a god.

Darling,
A sensitive soul is just,
A tyrant who enslaves,
All those around him,
To make certain he
Is hurt, always

I don't need a reason baby,
Put your arms around me.
Hold me real close,
CLAP ME IN IRONS,
C'mon Caligulove me,
C'mon Caligulove me.

You can hear it (as an offering)
If you're a good girl (as an offering)
A righteous choir is singing (as an offering...)
No, screaming,
As they burn.

Darling, there are no taboos
In lust.
My veins coarse blood that's so
Venomous.
WHEN HEARTLESS HEARS A HEARTBEAT...
He's jealous, so jealous.

I don't need a reason baby,
Put your arms around me.
Hold me real close,
Clap me in irons,
C'mon Caligulove me.

I already gotcha baby,
Put yourself upon me.
I'm in lust,
A slave to desire,
When you Caligulove me.
C'mon on,
Love me.
Hold me real close...
Love me.
I need your Caligulove girl.
Caligulove.

2 comentários:

Otário Tevez disse...

é uma boa música... ;)

Candybabe disse...

Olá Otário... É um grande SOM ;-)